Communication Skills Using N.L.P.
Have you ever wondered why a message you have communicated has not been received?
Have you ever wondered why things that are obvious to you, aren’t to others?
Have you ever felt you don’t speak the same language as the person who shares your mother tongue?
Using Neuro-Linguistic Programming Principles and Transformative Thinking.
“Communication is the language of leadership.”
It is widely accepted individuals possess inherently different thinking and learning styles, which inevitably inﬂuence the way they communicate. Employers who invest time and energy understanding the various communication styles, beneﬁt from greater insights into understanding self and others, as well as developing their communication skills successfully.
Effective communication is essential for achieving productivity and establishing strong employee and client relationships.
At Briter Minds, we use a blend of tools to equip our clients with guidelines on how to communicate effectively with their clients and colleagues. These include:
1. Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Neuro-linguistic Programming is how we use the language of the mind to effectively achieve our desired outcomes. This training is not about N.L.P., it simply incorporates the basic principles of N.L.P. to improve your communication skills. You will develop practical strategies to boost your ability to connect and communicate on a personal and professional level.
The training will cover:
The Key N.L.P Principles
- Our Senses – learn how to incorporate all of your senses in communication.
- Develop Client Rapport – understand how body language, facial expression, breathing and gesture inﬂuence communication.
- The Mind – learn how the unconscious mind works.
- Language– ﬁnd out how to inﬂuence brain behaviour through the use of language.
2. Transformative Thinking and Whole-Brain Teams
We use a Balanced Thinking Framework to measure and describe people’s thinking and learning preferences, illuminating your potential to communicate.
Key learning outcomes
- Understand if you are motivated and interested by Fact-Future-Form or Feeling.
- Discover if you speak in Novels- Bullet Points- Paragraphs or Sentences.
- Ensure you convey the messages wholly and concisely.
- Identify areas on the framework which require nurturing.
- Recognise others’ preferences and learn to communicate in their language.
- Develop the art of effective questioning and listening.
- Learn how to create whole-brain teams resulting in high performance.